Wednesday, 26 April 2017

The Last Hour and Reverse of Everything

Hey guys!!!

I just wanted to let you know, I canceled the Last Hour and Reverse of Everything preorder. They're going to be about 3 weeks later than I had hoped and instead of playing the waiting game with Amazon where I have to load and then it publishes like 4-5 days later, I just canceled. This way the moment the book goes live, I will post the links. No waiting.

Sorry for the delay, but it's just a bit too tight for Andrea and I and we wanted to make sure they're perfecto. I don't want to rush through them, the main character in Last Hour is one of my favourite people EVER and I really want to nail him. He's freaking insane and kinda awful. #Villains

I will post the moment I have an idea of when the pub date will be, right now I am thinking around May 26th for Last Hour and June 6th for Reverse of Everything. But they might even switch and go opposite. Depending on edits.

The moment they're done, they're yours.

We will start tormenting you with teasers this week. EEEEEP!

Thanks so much,


Tar

1 comment:

  1. Weird...I got a notification from Amazon this morning that it was available and when I clicked on it didn't work. So I started perusing the web about it and it's like it just disappeared! I thought I KNOW it said The Last Hour is now available. I thought I was losing my mind! Lol. Can't wait for it though!

    ReplyDelete