Tuesday, 11 April 2017

Betrayers

The moment we have all been waiting for is here. Betrayers is LIVE!!!!!!!

This version is a ***Limited time release*** of Betrayers. It's for the people who read the original adult versions with swearing and sex.

Betrayers
This story is only just beginning and it’s going to end with a bang.
Just as they’re feeling lost, desperate, and alone, everyone the Roses ever needed comes back into their lives.
Help is sent from above, help in the form of lost love and old friends.
Although none of this can save them from the treachery of one person they loved with all their hearts.
As the world is destroyed beyond repair and hearts are broken several times over, the Roses band together.
They fight as one.
And just when you think all is lost, someone unexpected joins the battle.
But as the end of the war lingers on the horizon, they all realize one terrible truth.
Even if they win, they will all lose.


Get this sexier version before it's gone! It will only release for two weeks before it's pulled and only the YA version of the Roses will be available. Get it now, here!


3 comments:

  1. Will I be able to get adult version on paperback to finish my collection?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I contact Dr.Agbazara when i had of him and This was even faster than I could dream of. Thank you for taking time to listen to me and answering all my emails Dr.Agbazara. I feel emotional strong again. My confidence is back and I can see my future clearly now. I am forever grateful for your help in re-uniting me with my lover who divorced and left me years ago for another woman. you will see for your self what am saying when you contact this great spell caster called Dr.Agbazara on for any help at: (agbazara@gmail.com) OR ( call or add on WHATSAPP: +2348104102662 ) and get your problems solved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing valuable information. Nice post. I enjoyed reading this post.

    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete